Thursday 4 March 2010

REDS WITH SHIMMER FOR HEAVENNRJ

This post is for HeavenNRJ who requested some reds with shimmer. I swatched about 5 or 6 more colors last night for you and then I went off and left my camera at home!! I could just kick myself right now. I did find some that I already had on the computer, so here are a few. I'm so sorry I forgot my camera - I know I picked it up to put it in my bag this morning, but obviously I got side tracked along the way and it is at home laying on a couch or table some where!


COLOR CLUB
VELVET ROPE


CHINA GLAZE:
POWER OF RED


PIN PRICK


I'M NOT BITTER



I know, only four, I suck!! But, you can always check out the Community Nail Polish Gallery. You can search by color, finish and brand. I use that alot whenever I am going to place an order, especially since the colors vary so much from the etailer to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment