Wednesday 3 March 2010

MISC MISA SWATCHES

NO SHRINKING VIOLETTA
Squeeeeeeeee! Does it get any prettier? I CAN NOT get enough of gold shimmer her lately. I can't say a single bad thing about this polish - just perfection!!





FOR THE WOMAN ON THE VERGE
This one was a little bit on the sheer side and I had a little trouble with a wonky brush. But it is really an unusual color and so unique that it is worth the trouble I think.





GIRL NEXT DOOR
This is one for all of us pinky peach lovers out there. I just wish this wasn't so sheer though. It is a peach on the pink side and it has that awesome gold shimmer to it, it is almost perfect but not quite there.





LITTLE TEASE
This was a little too frosty for my taste. It also was a little too close to my skin tone for me to like this on me.





RADIANT
Yes, more gold shimmer. This I think needed another coat, but I stopped at three. Really pretty :)


No comments:

Post a Comment