Friday 12 March 2010

BANDWAGON - I IS ON IT!

I know - you've seen this look everywhere, but I wanted to give it a go. I wanted mine to stand out a bit, so I changed mine up just a tad. Plus, would it really be a "Brooke" mani with out some glitter thrown in there??

I painted my nails with two coats of black polish first, then added the pink part using Klean Color - Neon Pink. Then I used my black glitters and stuck them all along the black part. At a normal distance the black part almost has a snake skin effect to it. I don't know if this is a Win, but it IS different!

LOL - that black blob on my ring finger was supposed to be a heart. Just squint - it will appear!






Bonus Pic:
Bogie ( the office doggy) giving me a look while taking pics of my nails. He better watch out - he might end up with bright pink paws!!

No comments:

Post a Comment