Thursday 11 March 2010

BATH & BODY WORKS ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND GEL



I was given some samples that I wanted to share my experience with you. They are little purse size anti bacterial hand gels that are scented. When I first got them I was impressed with how cool they looked. I love the suspended blue balls in the colored gels, it just looked so pretty.




The next thing I liked was the small size. Perfect to keep in your car, purse or at your desk at work.



Click image to enlarge for better reading.


The third thing I noticed was their awesome scents! They really smell wonderful! I let a coworker who is a HUGE anti bacterial / hand sanitizer lover pick one out. She immediately tried it and loved the way it smelled. She also commented on how soft her hands felt afterward.


I picked out Nectarine Mint to use. I wasn't for sure about that combo until I smelled it. I really loved the smell of this one. I squirted a small amount in the palm of my hand.

That little amount you see if all I needed for both hands. Indeed, after using it my hands felt soft too. I was expecting them to feel dried out, but they didn't. The smell is fantastic and filled the air in our office with a nice light scent. Even 20 minutes later I smell my hands and the nice scent is still there and at $1.50 each they are very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment