Thursday 4 March 2010

MISA - LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT & A LAYERED LOOK

Hey gals! You might have seen on my previous post that I left my camera at home today - booooo! So I don't have much for you, but I did come across a few that I haven't shown you all yet.

LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT
This polish was a little difficult to work with. It was a little on the thick side and the brush was wonky. Not to mention that it was a bit streaky and required three coats. But the color is to die for! It's bright and pink - what's not to love??





Of course I didn't stop there with my quest for all things to be drenched in gold shimmer. I pulled out NK - Pink Glass and gave it two coats of that over the top. BEEP BEEP - Look out - hot nails comin' thru!!!


INSIDE WITH FLASH:



INSIDE - NO FLASH:


OUTSIDE SHADE:



OUTSIDE - FULL SUNLIGHT:

No comments:

Post a Comment