Monday 15 March 2010

GOOD MORNING!!

Hey there gals! I have no new blogs to do a NBOTB post today! If you have or know of a nail polish blog, please email me a link to it at getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.



This week is Spring Break and I will be out Wed - Sun. My mom, my son and I are going road tripping through out the state of Oklahoma. The place I picked that I wanted to go is Meers Oklahoma - home of the world famous Meersburger. This is really a world famous burger, seen on Food Network and has won many prizes including being rated one of the TOP 3 burgers in America! Needless to say, I'm really hoping it's going to live up to it's hype! It is supposed to be as big as a dinner plate and on their website looks like this:


So yeah, YUM! Of course I based my pick around food! Lol - anyway, it should be fun and we are all looking forward to hitting the road for a few days and making some great memories.

I don't know how much I will be able to post today and tomorrow so I can have everything done here at work, so this could be the last you hear from me this week. Either way - hope you all have a great week and I will have lots to post about when I return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment