Tuesday 9 March 2010

POOR DINKY! & FOOD BLOG UPDATE



Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday and again today will be probably post-less too. Dinky had to go the vet yesterday for having the runs (for lack of a better word) for the past 5 days. Turns out dogs are not to have any pork what so ever! I let her eat the meat off a pork chop bone last week thinking that as long as I took the bone back up from her before she started eating that, that I would be ok. I was wrong, it is the pork meat that dogs can't digest, especially Chihuahua's and Schnauzer's. So nails have been the last thing on my list of to-dos with carpet cleaning being number one - yeah, it was bad! :)


So Dinky is here at work with me today, just chillin. She will be fine. She has a pill to take everyday and some really bland dog food to eat for the next week, but she is feeling better already.

Regular posting should resume tomorrow.


OUR FOOD BLOG

I know, it appears as though we (Me, Christy & Helen) have abandoned our food blog. We haven't, I promise. Between Helen's wedding to be planned, Christy's hectic schedule and me, well I have no excuse, lol, its been put on the back burner (total pun intended). However!!! I am going to do my best to start posting more often on there starting this week. I am going to make THE BEST lemon cookies you have ever eaten in your life - all with only like 3-4 ingredients. So thanks for hanging in there with us girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment