Tuesday 2 March 2010

Essence - Cute as hell - Naughty but nice

Essence Cute As Hell Naughty But Nice

Oh my, it feels like spring around here! The weather is so nice, the sun is shining, the sky is blue.. Finally the world looks alive again. Today I received a package from the wonderful Natasja! She did some P2 shopping for me and my mom, and she got me Naughty But Nice from the Cute As Hell collection by Essence. She even gave us two amazing nail polishes as a gift! Expect a post about this very soon! So if you're reading this, Natasja, thank you ever so much!!

So, since the weather is almost springlike and I got this lovely yellow pastel in the mail, I just had to wear it. It's a really pretty soft yellow creme, which applied surprisingly well. Of course it was a bit on the streaky side, almost every yellow pastel does that to me. I applied 3 coats to even it all out.

Essence Cute As Hell Naughty But Nice Compared to Models Own Lemon Meringue
Index and ring: Models Own - Lemon Meringue, middle and pinkie: Essence - Naughty but nice

I compared it to Lemon Meringue by Models Own, I thought they were dead on dupes, but they're different! Lemon Meringue is a tad cooler and lighter, I love them both! I do think the formula of Naughty But Nice is better though, especially when you consider that Models Own nail polishes aren't 3free.

What's your ultimate spring color?

This was it for today, take care and till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment