Thursday 29 July 2010

ZOYA - WICKED WONDERFUL COLLECTION

This is Zoya's Fall Collection.

WICKED consists of 6 stunning foil-glitter metallics. I loved all 6 of these shades! The formula was perfect on each of them. These are so stunning in person, they have so much shimmer to them.






































WONDERFUL consists of 6 stunning elegant cremes. I liked these too, but the formula wasn't a good for these. Most really NEEDED three coats. I only did two and if you look close you can see some thin spots. I normally do 3 coats anyway, so it isn't a deal breaker for me. The formula was bit thin on most of these, which made them a little hard to control. You can see a couple pooled at my cuticles due the thin consistency. Normally I don't comment on a thin or thick polish in a collection unless I notice several of them being that way, which was the case with Wonderful. I know all nail polish companies can have a thick or thin polish here or there. That being said, it wasn't anything drastic, I just need to be more careful when using them, or leave the bottles open for a bit to thicken them up.




































These are available at ZOYA.COM now. They are $7 or $36.00 for each collection (Wicked & Wonderful).

No comments:

Post a Comment