Friday 2 July 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Well I just couldn't let my nail art attempt go down without a fight. So I changed a few things up from the previous idea I had. I am using better quality little balls, they are a little bit bigger too, so not so many were needed. I spread the red jewels out so they weren't so crammed in next to each other. I also didn't worry about trying to do a french design, I just did it over a solid base color.

I'm so stinkin' pleased with these! They are so gaudy they just make me smile :D I just hope that all my little jewels and balls last until Sunday......keeping fingers crossed!

The very last picture I took turned out soooooo cool! I took it by just the light of the tv with no flash and that is how it came out.

Hope you all enjoy your holiday and see ya back on Monday!










No comments:

Post a Comment