Friday 2 July 2010

FANCY FOURTH OF JULY NAILS

I had such high hopes for this nail design. It was just a little to tedious for me to finish on my own nails, unfortunately. Times like these I wish I could just pop off my real nails, decorate them and then pop them right back on. I know if I would have been doing this on someone else, it would have looked much better.

I ran into a few problems, after placing each of the gold balls (yes, one by one!) I used top coat which made the gold bleed onto the white french tip, so I had to go back with a white nail art pen and try to cover up the yellow stains. This made for a sloppy look and it just seemed way to thick around the gold balls.

So after all that I knew I would have to spend at least a good hour to hour and half to do the rest of my nails, so I stopped at just doing the three nails I had done.

Either way, enjoy!

*the blue color I used was a franken I made, Spark in the Dark







No comments:

Post a Comment