Wednesday 7 July 2010

GIFTS FROM KRISTINA

A while back Kristina of GLAMOUR GAL contacted me and told me of a huge stash of Maybelline polishes she found at her local Dollar Tree. I, of course, said YES, get them all! lol We were going to swap but since she didn't have anything particular in mind I just sent her the money by paypal.

Not only was she kind enough to go pick them up for me, package them up and mail them, she included a ton of extras!!

Here is a shot of the Maybelline polishes, with a few of the extras she threw in:

I know you Maybelline fanatics like me probably clicked on that picture to get a closer look at which ones are in that box, didn't ya?? There is also a handful of LA Colors that aren't shown in the picture that she sent to me too.

But I was SUPER excited when I saw she had sent to me the Milani Collection:

I had been eyeballing these on other blogs, but I knew I would never fork over the money for this collection. I can't believe that she DID fork it over, thank you SOOOOOO much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness for this, you are awesome girl! I will have swatches of this collection coming up today.

I also want to apologize for how long it took me to get this post up! Right when the package came I was in the middle of dealing with my tire situation and I was super side tracked with that. I also didn't want to rush out a quick post, sent you took your time and was so generous with my package. I hope you understand my reasons and know that in no way was I being unappreciative of your kindness and efforts! Seriously, THANK YOU!

Also, please stop by and check out Kristina's nail blog: GLAMOUR GAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment