Sunday 25 July 2010

Helmer says Hi!

Hi guys! Today I decided to show you how I organize my stash and what's in it! I'm not posting this to show off or something like that, but I'm posting this because it's one of the requests I get most often! I'm not sure how you'd qualify my stash, small or big, I guess it all depends on what you compare it to.

I've been holding out on this request for a long long time, but I finally managed to put all my nail polish in one place: my Helmer from Ikea. Normally nail polish is everywhere, in different rooms, in my bag, on my desk, in my pockets, in bed, you name it. After putting everything where it belongs, it started to dawn on me: my Helmer was full.

By brand or color?

I started 'collecting' nail polish years ago, but from the moment I started blogging, my stash doubled in size, whoops. Luckily for me I'm only crazy about nail polish, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if was collecting makeup too :D.
At the moment I organize everything by brand, but I'm debating to organize by color, so I can spot similar colors more easily.. Anyway, here goes :D


  • Nfu Oh
  • OPI
  • Nubar
  • Ciate
  • Color Club
  • ManGlaze
  • Nicole by OPI


  • H&M
  • P2
  • Gosh
  • Pieces
  • Eyeko
  • Models Own
  • BeYu
  • Sephora


  • China Glaze
  • Collistar
  • Deborah Lippmann
  • Rescue Beauty Lounge
  • Chanel
  • Misa
  • Catrice
  • American Apparel
  • Essie
  • Diamond Cosmetics
  • Superstar Nail Lacquer
  • Kiko
  • Koh


  • Essence
  • Yves Rocher
  • Herome
  • Max Nails
  • Etos
  • Bourjois
  • Claire's
  • Allesandro
  • Hema
  • Theatre
  • Frankens


  • base coats
  • top coats
  • matte top coats
  • whiteners
  • cuticle remover
  • cuticle oils
  • cuticle creams/balms
  • files & tools
  • glue
  • silkwraps
  • glitter
  • bundlemonster plates
  • nail art pens
  • nail polish remover
  • brushes
  • gloves


  • card, notes & receipts
  • Incoco products
  • some nail polish for swap/giveaway
  • hand lotions

I hope you enjoyed this peek at my stash! And see? It's pretty full. I could empty the last drawer but I wouldn't know where to put everything.. And there's still so many brands I want to try out (Orly, Illamasqua, BB Couture, more Zoya, Misa & Color Club etc etc..) I'm afraid I'll have to get a second Helmer..

No comments:

Post a Comment