Sunday 18 July 2010

L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation

L'Oreal Matte Morphose Soluble Foundation #180 Rosy Sand


I have always used L'Oreal foundation, before this I used their True Match foundation and thought it was great but I decided I needed something to wear for the summer that was a bit lighter. At first, I didn't think the coverage was great on this so I stopped wearing it for a while. I tried using more of it this time, which gave great results. Most of these moose foundations will dry out your skin, especially if you use powder on top (which I do) but this one is great. 
It goes on so nicely, making your skin feel smooth. If you're prone to break outs like I am, it does cover up these marks (and fading spots, scars etc. ) but you may want to use more of the foundation in places that you need it. 
I always feel like foundation alone isn't enough, so I apply concealer over the top. 
What I like about this foundation is that it's easy to apply less to some places, for example my forehead is generally quite smooth so I only need a small bit here but my cheeks have marks which I want to cover, so I just use a bit more here and it seems to work well. Another pro about this foundation is that it blends well, this is great for your jawline where you can get those horrible foundation lines. It's easy to blend in to avoid this. 
It lasts the whole day, I would say. With powder over the top (if you use it) I think it sets it for the whole day and it doesn't crease either. 
The only downfall about this foundation is the packaging. It's thick glass in an odd shape (square bottom, round lid) and weighs down my make up bag so much! I guess it's less likely to break, but really L'Oreal? I'm not throwing my make up around to house or down the stairs, I think the think glass is an overkill. 


Overall, definitely a recommended product. 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment