Wednesday 7 July 2010

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder


Benefit Cosmetics are one of my favourite brands, I love the cute packaging and I find that most of their products have been great. The same goes for this, Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation. My friend recommended I buy this last year, and I haven't stopped using it since (buying about one a month!) Before this, I'd always used loose mineral powder, so I was apprehensive at first about buying a compact powder, especially as Benefit products aren't cheap. However, I noticed when I used Hello Flawless that the powder would become loose easily when you brushed it. This means the powder goes on smoothly and any blemishes are covered - skin appears completely flawless. The product comes with instructions, a small brush and a small sponge, however I always use my own powder brush for application. I load the brush with powder (some people prefer to give the brush a blow to remove excess, but I don't think this is necessary) and then apply in circular motions, usually starting with my cheeks, and then covering the whole of the t-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and then I use the brush under my jawline to blend the powder in (covering up those foundation lines, more importantly). If you have oily skin, it's good to use some blotting paper before applying the powder, so it goes on evenly and mattifies the skin. One of the best things about this powder is that it doesn't make dry skin any drier, and hides any dry patches.
My skin isn't perfect, so I use the powder over foundation and concealer, but I know people who happily use it on its own with great results. I use this product often, using more or less depending on how my skin is looking. Personally, for me (and the girls I have recommended it to) this is the best powder I have come across. 

I would definitely recommend! 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment