Friday 7 May 2010

STRAWBERRY NAILS FOR STRAWBERRY FEST

Happy Friday! I'm heading out of here early today. Me, Mom and Little are headed to Stillwell, Oklahoma to attend the Strawberry Festival. I have always wanted to go, but this is the first year of us actually going. There will be a rodeo and carnival tonight, and then Saturday there will be a parade, a crowning of the Strawberry Queen (squeee, lol) plus food and arts and crafts vendors. Stillwell is about three hours away from here (Oklahoma City) and is almost to the Arkansas border. I plan on taking tons of pictures and hope to have some great stories to tell you all on Monday.

Of course I went with strawberries for my nails! Duh!!! My stamping skills weren't at their best, but I was a little rushed last night to get them done. I just stamped over my base of OPI - Let Them Eat Rice Cake and Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure. Look how well it has held up! This is almost the fourth day of this base coat mani!






Here is a sneak peak of my Birthday cake from last night. I want to say THANK YOU to all that stopped and wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday - it means a lot to me girls :)

If you want to see more pics of my cake and the wonderful dinner my Mom made for me last night, head over to Polishing Off . . . for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment