Monday 3 May 2010

IF LOOKS COULD KILL . . . .

I had a pretty busy weekend and because of that I have no nail polish stuff for you all today - boo hoo!! I DO have some just as good pics for you though!


Shooo-weee Dinky looks like she is about to strike here!! lol

EDIT: Added by my Mom's request! Heart - If Looks Could Kill




They were just playing a friendly game of tug-of-war though. Dinky is slowly adjusting to the new little terror of the house.



Kind of hard to call him a terror when he stayed in the kitchen with me for a good 2 hours straight while I cooked up three different kinds of goodies for my Dad's birthday this weekend though. This picture was him in the kitchen on a little cushion helping me cook.




Went out of town to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We kind of do a joint party since my birthday is just a few days later - May 6th. Here is my Dad helping Little shoot a bb-gun I got him.



My poor dad got the short end of the stick on the birthday cake, lol! This was a shared cake. Isn't it cute???

COMING UP on POLISHING OFF. . .
Even though I didn't do nail stuff, I was busy in the kitchen. I made three different snacks to give to my dad for his birthday. So I will have some yummy goodies to post about over there.
Here is a preview of two of the items to come . . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment