Wednesday 19 May 2010

GARAGE SALE FINDS

My mom and I hit up some garage sales this weekend. I, in search of nail polish, her in search of yet another basket (lol!). At our second garage I ended up meeting a couple of really great gals! They had no polish for sale, but one ran inside to see if she had any to give me! She came out with one lone bottle of OPI - Bubble Bath. This is a color I almost ordered and decided against - the polish gods work in mysterious ways I tell ya. I ended up talking to Leslie about blogging and she told me she had just started one. So you guys might like to take a look at it, she is new but it appears to be about little uplifting stories about people she has in her life. Her blog is called WHO REALLY CARES? Thanks again Leslie, and please email me if you have any blogging questions ( or nail polish to get rid of, lol!)


OPI - BUBBLE BATH






OPI - GINGER BELLS






ISA DORA - CREAM CARAMEL






ESSIE - HARVEST MOON



No comments:

Post a Comment