Friday 21 May 2010

ELF - JEWEL TONE COLLECTION

I usually pass on ELF polishes since they seem to only have sheer, light or french manicure type colors. I came across this collection of Jewel toned ELF polishes on a recent trip to Big Lots. I decided to give them a try. I was just so-so after using these, nothing bad but nothing great either.


ROYAL PURPLE
Could not capture the real color of this one. The color is a mix of the flash and non flash pictures I took.






PEARL
Sooo not my kind of color. I do not like this type of finish for polish in any color - but I didn't hate it on as much as I thought it would. However, I know I will never wear this polish again :)






DARK NAVY
This one was really pretty, even as dark as it was, you could still see that it was a dark blue.






Just for fun, I added a coat of Maybelline Planet Pluto I scored from a recent Dollar Tree haul.




No comments:

Post a Comment