Friday 14 May 2010

IT'S MY CIVIC DUTY.....

Well ladies I just got my first notification that I am to serve jury duty. I have always wanted to do this (on an interesting case) but it couldn't have come at a worse time. I have to report in at 8 am on Monday morning. My son has his big end of school program on Tuesday - he has memorized lines and everything! I'm hoping that this jury duty will turn out to be just a one day event and I will be able to attend the program on Tuesday. So we shall see.

Obviously this means less posts from me during this time - until I know things further though I can't comment on how long that will last until I know on Monday.

I do have some swatches coming up for a few things today, but I might try and post date them so they come up on future dates so that this blog doens't just come to a standstill :) I have Monday's NBOTB post to set up for today to post on Monday - so any I get after today won't be added until next week.

Let's end on a sweet note, shall we? Here are a couple of pics of some little pigs in blankets!!




No comments:

Post a Comment