Tuesday 11 May 2010

NUBAR - NIGHT SKY COLLECTION

Today I have Nubar's Night Sky collection for you. The collection consists of three colors - Sunset, Twilight & Midnight. These all have that really cool matte foil finish to them. I am showing them with and without top coat. I personally prefer them without the top coat, I think it makes them stand out more.


SUNSET
A gold and silver. This applies really well and only two coats are needed for this. The press release shows this more as a bronze, but it isn't, this is gold. I love how fast drying this is.



Instead of regular top coat, I used Nubar's 2010 on the top. I think the colors were a little to matching and 2010 didn't stand out as much.



TWILIGHT
This is a silver & grey version. This applied just as well only needing two coats and dried just as fast.



Shown with a clear top coat:



MIDNIGHT
This is a black and silver version. Again, Nubar is very consistent with these, great formula and drying time.



Shown with clear top coat:






This collection comes with three colors and a bottle of Diamont top coat. I love Nubar! They are constantly coming out with something new and I love that about them. I also like that this is a smaller collection, so you don't have to spend as much if you don't want to in order to own a whole collection. This collection is available at NUBAR online. You can purchase this collection for under $25 bucks!

****
Comparison of Nubar 2010 and SH Hidden Treasure coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment