Friday 21 May 2010

RED AND FLASHY



I am sooooo pleased with how these turned out. This was my first time working with the stripe tape and it wasn't hard, but would have been alot easier with a helping hand I think. It was a little difficult to try to size, stick, cut - it was a bit much for one hand to handle. But I think they turned out ok. The tape isn't exactly as I want it on some nails, but I can live with it.

I am hoping that this will last through the weekend. I have had a little pealing up on some nails, but I have just tried to go back and reinforce with more top coat. I can't deny how shiny the silver line is though, so eye catching :)

I used Finger Paints - Curator's Coral for the base, and PA - Q9 for the glitter accents on the sides. The silver stripe tape I got online from Transdesign.






No comments:

Post a Comment