Wednesday 12 May 2010

MAYBELLINE MATTES

My huge Dollar Tree haul happened while out of town for the Strawberry Fest. We were within 20 miles of the Arkansas border and Ft. Smith - so we decided to try and hit up a few before heading back to Oklahoma City. We stopped at one that didn't have much and when I asked if there were any others in town I was informed of a "race track" Dollar Tree. I have never heard of "race track" DT's and they told me that it means that the store is huge. Have you all ever heard of such a thing?

Huge it was! It was in a building about the size of a grocery store. I went straight for the nail polish and this is what I found: (click images to see detail)



I turned and called for a basket STAT!!! All of this glorious polish just waiting for me to snag! There was an old lady that was breathing down the back of my neck - I think she was just drawn by the frenzy I was creating. I bet she was disappointed when I finally moved out of the way and she realized it was just some old bottles of nail polish! Ha ha - serves her right for treading on my territory! lol The top 3 rows were out of my reach so i called for backup! A SA brought a ladder over and we tackled the last couple bottles.

So thanks Fort Smith, AR - thanks for everything!!


MATTE OLIVE




MATTE GREY




MATTE GOLD




MATTE STONE



This didn't seem very matte to me, so I tried a coat of Matte Magic over it, not much difference, but a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment