Thursday 13 May 2010

MISC BRAND SWATCH-GALORE!

Just a mish-mash of different brands. Most of these were polishes I got through freecycle or garage sales (THANKS MOM!) - with the exception of the last one; Maybelline Ocean Green, I got that at Dollar Tree.

Freecycle is how I came about the old Urban Decay polishes and the Cutex ones I showed you all earlier. Basically these people replied to an ad I had asking for any old or new nail polish. Through email they sent me their address and left the polish in bags on their porch for me to pick up - how awesome is that? Can't remember what blog I read about Freecycle on (let me know so I can credit you!)**** but it is awesome. I had two people contact me and I hope to get some more because I got some really awesome stuff!


****AMBERSKI from A DAY IN THE LIFE is where I learned about Freecycle! Check out her BLOG and her Freecycle haul! Thanks for the heads up girl :)

BATH & BODY WORKS COLOR DROPS - RAISIN





URBAN DECAY - EASY RIDER






OPI - KENNEBUNK-PORT





OPI - NO NAME





REVLON - DUSK





LIQUID EXPRESS - PROM DRESS





MAYBELLINE - OCEAN GREEN


No comments:

Post a Comment