Friday 25 June 2010

RED & BLUE BUTTERFLY NAILS

Whew girls - I had to FORCE myself to get up and do my nails last night. The guilt was eating away at me that I didn't post anything nail related yesterday and if I didn't do my nails then I wouldn't have anything to post about today. But I'm glad I finally did get up and go do them.

I used OPI - Red My Fortune Cookie. I was thisclose to keeping them just a plain simple red, but decided I had better add a little konad to them. I thought about a light spring green and then opted for this bright blue. The blue was a perfect choice. I love this color combo - that blue is just so bright and vibrant against the bright orangey red - perfecto in my humble opinion!








I also tried this matte with great results. That blue REALLY pops now! I think the fact that there isn't any glare or shine from the top coat that really makes designs pop when a matte coat is applied.


No comments:

Post a Comment