Monday 21 June 2010

NEW BLOGS ON THE BLOCK

I'm back this week. Thank you for all the kind words from you all this past week - I appreciate them! My car is still on blocks, but my rims and tires are on order and should be here this week - keeping fingers crossed! I'm still feeling a little out of sorts because while this tire thing happened I had other things going on that I'm still working on, so it will be a slow start back from me this week before I'm back to going at it full force again. I feel so out of the loop on all things polish related since I haven't been reading any blogs for the past week! Hoping to play a little catch up this week with that too.

In the meantime - here are a few more blogs to add to your reading list:


DEES POLISH ENDEAVOURS

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

OH MY POLISH!

ADDICTED TO POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment