Tuesday 15 June 2010

Nivea Visage Cleanser and Toner

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleanser and Toner. 

A good cleanser and toner is something I have always sworn by. After removing my make up, whether this be by make up remover or a face wash, there are ALWAYS traces of make up left behind. The thought of going to bed at night without removing these last little bits of makeup clogging my pores haunts me. After removing my make up, I carefully apply some of the Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleanser to a cotton wool pad, and apply to my face in light circular motions. I always try and tap at the skin a bit, really lightly, so I'm not dragging my skin around. Looking at the cotton wool pad afterwards, you can see the traces of make up that have been removed. 
Next, the toner is applied, which removes the remaining traces of the cleanser (and any final make up which may remain). Again, a small amount of the product is applied to a cotton wool pad and wiped in circular movements on the face. The idea of toner is to tone the skin, eradicating uneven skin tone. 
I always think it's a good idea to leave the cleanser to dry before applying the toner, and then leaving the toner to dry before applying moisturiser. This seems to work for me, and makes my skin smooth and even, whilst cleaning it before bed. 

The Nivea Visage products I have been trying are great. First off, the smell lovely! They're easy to apply, and remove every single last trace of make up. My skin seems to improved over the last two weeks since I began using these products also. I have noticed that my skin tone is evening out, and any blemishes are less red after use. My skin feels soft and clean at the same time.
I have tried many, many different types of cleansing and toning products, but this brand definitely seems to have done its task the best. 

The only downside of the product is that it can be easy to pour out too much of the product on to the cotton pad, so I would recommend care when applying the products to the cotton wool. 

Overall, I would highly recommend this brand of cleanser and toner to younger people, as this seems to be the age-group at which the brand is aiming their products. 

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment