Wednesday 30 June 2010

IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, IT'S A CHANDELIER . . . ?



Don't know if that is what the stamp is supposed to be or not, but that's what I thought of when I saw it. Doesn't it resemble a black chandelier?



I thought it also looks like a lacey bat sometimes too. Very weird but cool stamp. I honestly can not remember where I got this stamp from, but I think it was from one of my Bundle Monster plates, but I'm really not even 50% sure about that.

I love the combo of mint green with black, it just makes the green look chic to me, and less soft and pastel.

Since I have been looking at these home decorating type blogs and websites I have really started to take a liking to chandeliers. There are some really cute and cool ones out there!







No comments:

Post a Comment