Tuesday 20 September 2011

wave upon wave.

Top - Internacionale, Skirt - H&M, Belt - Primark.
I found this cute little top in Internacionale, it's pretty much identical to the ones that were in Topshop not that long ago, except for £8.99. Admittedly the quality isn't as good, but I'll probably only wear it a few times anyway. 

Today I was a hair model, a salon in Leeds called Cutting Room Creative needed models for stylists training for Shu Uemura products so I volunteered. I got to have my hair washed, blowdryed and styled all using lovely Shu Uemura products! My hair feels and looks amazing, so it was definitely worth it. 

I've had a busy few weeks, with getting ready to move to London (next week ahh!), the Look show on Saturday which was great - albeit very hectic, cramped and hot, it was lovely meeting so many bloggers! I'll do a full post soon, but it was a great day. 
I'm heading home to Scotland for a few days tomorrow, I'm really excited as it will probably be my last trip home for a while (probably until Christmas!) and I get to see my best friends in Edinburgh on Saturday!

In bloggy news, I hope you like the new and improved layout & I also reached 1500 followers! I'm really, really happy so thank you and welcome new followers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment