Wednesday 28 September 2011

ミ★ My Website ★彡



Hello~!!

Today, I'd like to talk about my website

Did you know that I have a website???

Well, I don't make the website itself
because it's too difficult for me like html coding and stuff...@_@

But I provide lots of nail related tutorials and information
...and then...yes, I ask someone to put them together
so that people can see them!

I also design the images on the website
such as the seasonal designs etc.

Recently I've added Halloween designs on 
What's New and the advertisement part too!


The little character on the What's New part is Charming (my cockatiel) 

Do you like it??
or...can you see it (too small??)??? Hehehe...

The tutorials can be for beginners and also
for professionals too!

So please check it out if you get a chance!
I'll be very happy~

If there are any questions about my website or things on the website,
please ask me anytime!!
Of course your requests and opinions are 
more than welcome too~(*^▽^*)


Thank you very much for visiting!!
Have a wonderful day~




No comments:

Post a Comment