Thursday 22 September 2011

Sleek Oh So Special Palette & Pout Polish.






Meet my favourite new eyeshadow palette! I recently bought the Sleek Oh So Special eyeshadow palette and it's quickly become a part of my daily makeup routine.
It has a really varied range of shadows, and while it may not be for everyone, it's my ideal shades. I can easily use all of the lighter colours - which include all sorts of pinks, beiges and peaches - for day time wear and smoke it up a bit at night.
Recently I've been using a darker colour to line around the rim of my eyes, which is completely different for me but it's so great to have a change in makeup routine.
For the price, Sleek palettes are so worth their money. They have such a wide variety so there will always be something for someone.

I also bought the Bare Minimum Pout Polish as well, which is a lovely nude lipgloss. I rarely wear lipgloss but this really appealed to me for some reason. The scent is nice, although I find it has that typical synthetic sort of scent, and it looks really natural on.
It's one of those pots that you can keep in your hand bag, and apply anytime without the use of a mirror, yet still gives you such a nice colour.

I really want to try the new natural sleek palette, but it's sold out everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment