Tuesday 27 September 2011

new news.





I recently bought some Topshop studded loafers and a pair of Primark teal brogues, both of which are so "me" and I've really got my moneys worth out of them recently.
The teal brogues are really... sturdy, and by that I mean they seem perfect for the winter months.

I also got my Boudoir Prive box, which was a bit late this month (although I believe that was to do with the recent Hurricane in America, but I could be wrong).
I'm still really undecided on this box, I'm contemplating ending my subscription as I already subscribe to Glossybox and I find that is more suited to me.
There are some lovely things in this months Boudoir Prive box, I'm really excited to try the Macadamia Oil but other than that, nothing really excited me.

Last week I was at home in Scotland, which was amazing. I met up with my best friends in Edinburgh, and had such a good time.
On Thursday I am moving to London, which is so scary/exciting! To be fair, I'm pretty used to making big moves on my own, but London is a whole other story. I'm going to be interning at a beauty PR company! I'm really really excited (can you tell?) but also very sad to be leaving Leeds as I've lived here for a year now and I love the city. Time to move on though!
So with that, my blog posts will be sporadic while I get used to crazy city life!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment