Thursday 30 September 2010

LIPPMANN - BOOM BOOM POW

I'm so excited to bring you all swatches of Boom Boom Pow! Another awesome chunky glitter to come from Deborah Lippmann! Boom Boom Pow has different sized gold glitters and shimmer suspended in a clear jelly formula. While this color isn't buildable (I'm wearing 4 coats in my pictures) it still looks pretty awesome on it's own. BBP could be layered over another base color to really make it sizzle! I am going to try layering this over several different colors tonight to see what sort of combo's I come up with.

I'm not exactly for sure when this is set to be released yet, but I *think* it is part of their Holiday collection, which consists of another color - Today Was A Fairytale, which I will have swatches of later today.




No comments:

Post a Comment