Thursday 30 September 2010

LIPPMANN - TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE

This is the second Lippmann polish I told you about. Like I said before, not sure of a release date for this just yet, and I *think* it is part of her Holiday collection.

I LOVE THIS!!! I really liked Boom Boom Pow, but I LOVE this one! It is really pretty unique. I tend to want to call this sort of a cornflower blue with silver glitters. Other times it seems to look more gray than cornflower blue. This one was a tad bit more buildable than Boom Boom Pow, but not much more. But I thought it looked cool with that weird colored blue base that I just fell in love with it's sheer version - shocker, I know! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I did 3 coats below.

I do have a layered look I did with this one for my NOTD that I will post for you today.





(Sorry forgot a name label pic, but will have one in my next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment