Thursday 23 September 2010

Lush Coalface Cleanser

Apologies for the lack of posts! I've just moved to Leeds and it took me awhile to get settled. However, I bought some new Lush cleanser, Coalface has liquorice and charcoal to remove make up and dirt and it's slightly abrasive too so it also exfoliates. 
It's the usual solid Lush-style bar, which I think is great. I cut a piece off and use it bit by bit. I used to take the whole bar and leave it in the shower but it would always get all wet and ruined, so I think this way works better. After taking off my make up using cleanser or make up removing wipes, I wash my face with this bar to remove any last traces. 
In the past I've found that some Lush cleansers leave my face dry and tight, but I've not had any problems with Coalface. After use, my skin is smoother and softer because of the tiny exfoliating particles. In the long run, it's supposed to help even skin tone and fade any imperfections. So far, so good. I can actually notice a slight change after a week but I'm going to stick at it in the hope that it helps a bit more. 
A lovely product, perfect for quickly washing away dirt at the end of the day. And of course it's a Lush product so it's all natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment