Tuesday 30 December 2008

☆The End of 2008☆




Hello~(*^
▽^*)


How did you enjoy your X'mas??
It's very nice to see you before new year comes!


I'm having a very busy holiday trying to set up
and open my nail tip store in January(^-^)q
It's looking very good!! I just can't wait to show you(^v^)♪


By the way, I did special nails on myself for X'mas!!
(I'm sorry for being so late to show you)



They are made with
white acrylic and clear hologram acrylic.



Then I decorated....↓





with lots of gem stones, bullions and star spangles!!


The left hand....↓
 






Both hands!!!





Thank you so very much for staying with me this year!!
I'll keep trying my best next year 2009 ♪(^・^)ノ☆


I'll see you very sooon!!


°・:。○〇☆〇○。:・°・:。○〇☆〇○。:・°・:。○〇☆〇○。:・°

                                            2008  ε=ε=ε=(ノ^▽^)ノ Hello~2009








No comments:

Post a Comment