Sunday 7 December 2008

Airbrush Nail Art v(^-^)v~**


Long time no see~(^o^)/



I hope your weekend is going super good!!


I'm having a great weekend!!!!
Because my boyfriend gave me an early X'mas present \(^o^)/


It was...an Airbrush kit for nails!!

Yeahwhoooooooyyyy!!!!
*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆ (゚∀゚) *:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆

I've used before but didn't have one for myself...
so it's really good!!!!


Anyway I played a little bit with the machine(^-^)v


1. Apply a thin coat of pearly nail polish
and spray yellow colour with airbrush.



2. Spray green on top of yellow.



3. Spray white using a flower stencil.




These are airbrush nail art(^o^)~♪



I hope you like this kind of nail design too!


Here is a photo of Charming.
He is scared of pizza rotating in the microwave.
(his headhair is straight up!!)


Good night~!




Dear Dori,

I'm so sorry for being so late to respond to you!

The purple shimmer nail polish is called 
YOKOHAMA TWILIGHT(NL Y47) from OPI.

Yes...it's quite hard to find real pretty colours.
I generally like using OPI because of the good brush(^-^)haha
I wish they had a greater range of colours though.

I like Nausicaa too!! I cry lots during the movie(^-^)
he he he...

Did you like your new hair style??
It's wonderful that the salon owner gave you a nail polish!!
I like the combination of yellow, green and blue too!
That's a really summery fresh colour!

The beach in Australia is amazing!! Can you believe that colour?! 
It's like a dream or heaven really...

Please enjoy yourself at the beach this summer too!!

Thank you very much...(^3^)/smooch***



Dear Jamie,

It's my preasure for showing some instructions!!
I hope you have success with the gradation nail art and
I look forward to seeing it on your nail blog (^-^)v

Thank you very much for your comment again
and I'm so sorry for very late reply...

Thank you~(^3^)/smooch***

No comments:

Post a Comment