Tuesday 16 December 2008

Matching Pedicure(^-^)v


                                             Hello hello~!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend(^-^)


I did a new pedicure on Sunday!


It's pink with holograms!!
Just like my acrylic finger nails that I did before.


These are the steps for this pedi(^-^)


1. Finish all the cuticle treatment 
and shorten the toe nails.
What is cuticle treatment?? →Go to Home Pedicure instructions


2. Apply light white nail polish on 
the free edge to cover the natural colour of the toe nails.

I used FUNNY BUNNY NL H22 from OPI.



3. Apply pink shimmer nail polish on 
the entire toe nail.

I used PRINCESSES RULE! NL R44 from OPI.



4. Apply holograms to cover the entire toe nail.
Use top coat and an orange wood stick(^-^)v




Apply top coat and...
COMPLETED!!


*:..o○☆゚・:,*:..o○☆Twinkle twinkle~*:..o○☆゚・:,*:..o○☆

I love twinkles a lot (≧▽≦) he he he~

Have a great week!!


Dear Dori,

Thank you for your lovely comment again!!
Pink is my favourite colour too(^_-)☆haha!

Yep! I've got my boyfriend a few cufflinks for X'mas!!
Now I have to plan what to cook for X'mas dinner!!

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments!
I'm going to open an online nail tip store(^_-)
I'll let you know when it's getting close to open!!

I've stayed in Sydney only for 1 day!
I was by myself at the time but a really nice taxi driver
showed me around and I took some very nice photos(^-^)v
 I love watching plays, so I'll definitely go to the opera house next time!! 

Do you have plans for X'mas??
Are you going back to Hong Kong??

Thank you very much again~(^3^)/***smooch!!


Dear Milk,

Thank you very much for your comment!!
I'm so happy that my instructions could help you(´∀`)v

How long did you stayed in Japan?? Did you enjoy?
I really would like you to try Japanese nails when you go back next time!!
Normally there are lots of design examples which will help you choosing, 
and nail artists are really nice people!

Good luck with your lovely doll designs(^_-) 

Thank you so much~(^3^)/***smooch!!









No comments:

Post a Comment