Tuesday 2 December 2008

Christmas Nail Examples o(^▽^)o~♪


December~!!!!



...time flies!!



I received a question from Dori,
wondering whether I do lighter colour nail designs.


I think this is a really good question
because I tend to use red, green, blue and some 
strong colours for X'mas nail designs! 


So, I quickly made a few different
X'mas designs using lighter colours...
I hope they inspire you a little bit.





I used shimmery white nail polish and
decorated with blue holograms and stars.




Shimmery gold polish with acrylic decorations.
When I was working at a day spa,
I always recommended gold nail polish
 for girls who normally wear beige or lighter colours.
And they really liked it(^o^) Especially for X'mas.




Stripes with white, light pink, and gold.
If you add stars, it becomes prettier!





this is a gradation of shimmery white,
normal white and light pink.




This is gradation as well, but using
just shimmery white and white polish.
Then I hand painted snowflakes☆





Gold gradation with a top coat
which has stars and holograms in it.





I'm sorry, it's very hard to see, 
but it's also pink and white gradation
decorated with acrylic and bullions.



I really like using shimmer colours
especially for winter nail designs.
Maybe because I love snow and those shimmers
are as pretty as snow(^3^)~♪



Thank you and see you next time!!!!



Dear Dori,

Thank you sooo much for your comment! You are so sweet!!
Yep! I had a great time on our anniversary(^-^)v

I agree that making cake is very difficult...
Because it's huge and you can't practice so often...
But it's good to try for special occasions!

I'm so happy that you liked my snowflakes☆
Please try them if you get the chance!!

I was super surprised that you know a Japanese word!!!
Did you study??  or are you Japanese?? That was so cool!! 

Doumo arigatou(^3^)/***smooch!!





Dear Jamie,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
Im very happy that I can share
 some of my little techniques with you(^-^)v

I hope your snowflake designs are going to be
so wonderful!!

I'm so looking forward to seeing your designs on your blog!!

Thank you~(^3^)/***smooch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment