Tuesday 6 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR \(^o^)/


Happy 2009~!!!!

Did you have a good X'mas and New Year??

I cooked western food(lamb, potatoes and veggies,
chocolate cake and 5kg of ham!!←it was a gift) for X'mas,
and cooked Japanese food for new years eve and new years day!!

...and slept lots(^-^;oink...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday too(^▽^)v


Ok!!
I'd like to talk about the length of nails today!

When you file down or clip your nails to
make them the same length,
where do you look to check the length???

I think that most people would look at the white part of the nails
(it's called the free edge) and try to make that part the same length.


well...I found some good photos to show(^-^)v


By looking at the photo below,
the nail lengths appear to be all different↓

It makes me feel like filing the two nails on the left down more...

...But when you look at these nails
from the inside(palm side?)↓



They are the same length!! hahaha!!!

This is the part to look when you're filing(^.<)-☆


I hope this tiny bit of info can help you~!!



Thank you very much!!!



P.S This is the soup I made for New Years!!




It's very warm and tasty!
It's very good to have soup to relax your tummy,
especially after X'mas!!...oink!


See ya(^ω^)/










No comments:

Post a Comment