Thursday 15 January 2009

Pepepepedicure~(^o^)♪


Hello hello~!
How are you today~??


I have sore muscles from walking this morning...(>_<)
But it's ok!
The fresh air in the morning makes me feel so good!!
i can't stop it o(^-^)o


Anyway, I'll show you my new pedicure today☆






They look like red and white,
but they are actually orange and white(^-^)

I used DON'T SOCRA-TEASE ME! NL G11
and ALPINE SNOW NL L00, both are from OPI.



And then, I added...
 
Some flowers made with acrylics.



It's been quite hot here in Adelaide...
So it's good to have a summery orange colour
to lift me up(^-^)v


We went to the Botanical Gardens in Adelaide.
Look what we found!!






It is a waterlily!!
How beautiful!!



 And under the flower...


Small fish(≧▽≦)!!
They are soooooo cute!!!!


I love small creatures like them(^-^)


Thank you~!!










No comments:

Post a Comment