Tuesday 27 January 2009

☆Dry Flower Nails☆


Hello hello hello~!!

It's very hot here in Adelaide today...it's 42 degrees max!!
ha...ha ha....


ANYWAY!!
I'll show you my new nails(^-^;

I made french with blue holograms
and dry flowers are embedded in clear acrylic☆


When you wear them, they look like this...
Very colourful, aren't they!!




They are matching with my toes!!

I made them for my birthday...v(≧▽≦)v



...fun time flies so fast...(:_;)



By the way!

There was a "Tour Down Under" cycling race in Adelaide!!

I went to see the race on 25th,
and I was so lucky that I saw Lance Armstrong!!


Well, the race was too fast to recognize him...
but he finished racing right in front of me!!
(No.11 is Lance Armstrong)

I tried to get close to him,
but there were soooo many people thinking the same thing(^▽^)
So I stretched my arm to take his photo...




...just a half of his face(:_;)




bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment