Thursday 5 February 2009

♪Chami Chami Charming♪


Ha ha ha ha hallo~(^o^)/

A new post from a very hot country~!!


Our air con is broken and I'm going crazy...aha ha haha...


So I'm not doing many new nail designs for the last few days.
please forgive me...(>_<)




For such a lazy half melted woman(me),
a little boy came to cheer(^-^)



Little boy: My name is Charming~♪
What are you doing~?♪


Me: Well, it's such a hot day,
I'm just sitting here trying not to move much...


Charming: So you are not busy~♪
You can gimme a massage~(o^-^O)♪


Me: ....
I didn't expect that...
ok...only for a short time.



Me: Are you ready??
Charming: Yep!!(o^-^o)

.
.
.
.


Me: Do you like it?
Charming: Hehehehehe! That's ticklish(o^-^o)





Me: Umm... you smell like a chicken(°∀°)v
Charming: ((°д°))))!! 
no no no no
I don't I don't I don't...!!!




...well, everything above is fiction, of course(^-^;

Charming loves snuggling even it's crazy hot like today...

Because his body temp is very high,
just touching him makes me sweat a lot!


But I can't resist this face(^-^)

ehe...hehehe...hehe...hehe...




bya bya




No comments:

Post a Comment