Wednesday 11 February 2009

Gothic & Lolita Nails☆


Hello~!!

I'm sorry for being so quiet lately...

The weather is a little strange here in Adelaide,
it's been very cold(^-^;

Normally there is no clouds and beams of sun everywhere.

Well, it's very nice to cool down a little bit(^-^)v



By the way,
I've been making a little bit different style
of nail designs,

which is Gothic and Lolita nails.
(...People call them GothLoli)
What's GothLoli fashion??-click here baby.


I like Gothic and Lolita fashion very much!
I don't wear those costumes(^-^), but
I like having dark colours and decorationg with roses and frills.



I'd like to share some of my designs with you(^3^)/


and
 


Do you think you'll like GothLoli nails on yourself??




°・:。○〇☆〇○。:・°・:。○〇☆〇○。:・°

I like drawing pictures when I'm a little tired of
doing nails(^-^)v


Thank you so much for visiting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment