Tuesday 31 August 2010

New! Essence Studio Nails - Nail Fashion Sticker

Hi! I was just browsing through one of my favorite sites PinkMelon and I found these! I'm so excited, I just HAD to share! Essence is really good at coming up with new stuff that makes me drool. They will release nail stickers in 14 different designs to choose from! I'm guessing they're not the same as the ones we know by Incoco but maybe Minx? According to Essence: Whether striped, hip or cool, wild and colorful or subtle and elegant - these self-adhesive nail stickers are the ultimate accessory to spice up your look.

Price & Availability

Retail price will be €1.99 per design, that's so damn cheap! Essence Nail Fashion Stickers will hit stores in October and will be a part of their coreline, so I'm guessing these will be widely available!

Essence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion StickersEssence Nail Fashion Stickers

What do you think of these?


source: PinkMelon

No comments:

Post a Comment