Thursday 12 August 2010

CUTE FRENCH MANI & A HEART "BREAKING" STORY

I know you haven't seen much posting from me this week. I had a bout of nail breaks come over me - I broke all but three of my nails in the past week and a half and finally gave it up and cut the remaining 3 nails off yesterday. Not that there is anything wrong with short nails, I just don't prefer them on me and I don't like the way swatches look on my short nails.

I'm thinking I might put on some acrylic nails this weekend so that I can get back to the swatching that I have to do. I might even PAY someone to put them on me, lol! I just haven't felt like swatching or even doing my nails for that matter because they are all so short.

Luckily I have another mani I did on my sister to share with you all. This was done at the same time of the pedi I showed you earlier this week. You will see the similarities between the two.





No comments:

Post a Comment