Monday 16 August 2010

NEW BLOGS ON THE BLOCK

Good morning ya'll!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. My son will be starting back to school this week - it's that time of year again. He is going to start second grade and he is excited.

My week is not off to the best start so far! I had to take Banana to the vet this morning, I think he ate something he wasn't supposed to and has an upset tummy. He was one sad little boy this morning. His poor little tummy was making all kinds of gurgling and rumbling noises. He was vomiting and had the runs during the night and into the morning.

Then after I get here to work my computer has died (maybe??)! I have a flashing amber power switch instead of a solid green one - not good. So my computer is off to Best Buy as we speak to get worked on. I am working on another girl's computer at the moment.

So sad to say I don't have my saved NBOTB sites for this week. So I'm going to do something a little different for this Monday only. If you have a new blog that you would like featured, leave a link in the comments section of this post. If I see that links left are not for NAIL related blogs/websites I will delete those comments, so please stick to the rules :) So please take a look at the comments on this post for links to new blogs girls.

Hopefully my computer will be back soon, but until then I will have to post from my computer at home, so posts will be done at night instead of during the day like I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment