Sunday 10 October 2010

Who Nicole by OPI really should have teamed up with

Adam Lambert nail polish

Adam Lambert Nail polish Justin Bieber

What the Blieb?!

A few days ago I read about Nicole by OPI's newest collection inspired by Justin Bieber. While I'm all for collaborations, I nearly choked on my drink when I found out. Why? The kid doesn't even wear nail polish! If Nicole by OPI would've wanted to rock it with a hot male singer, that's current, talented AND infatuated with nail polish, Adam Lambert would've been an excellent pick. But of course I'm biased, being the fangirl that I am.

Adam Lambert Nail polish Justin Bieber
Why didn't anyone tell me about quick drying top coat?!

Don't mess with my nails!

Adam Lambert doesn't shy away from wearing make up and nail polish. He likes to wear dark colors and is often spotted wearing Black Onyx, Russian Navy and Yoga-ta Get This Blue by OPI. See why he and OPI should get it on? Adam tells us he likes to do his own nails and he prefers his nail polish to be chipped. Boys will be boys.. There was even a rumor - that was debunked quickly - that claimed Adam lashed out on a fan when he was waiting for his nail polish to dry, when somebody grabbed him and ruined his nails. Hilarious.

Justin Bieber Adam Lambert Nail polish
Shiiiiny
Two tough guys discussing nail polish

Dear Adam, if you don't want to be Nicole's nail polish muse, would you at least be mine?

Image credits: Robin Roemer & National Post

Adam Lambert nail polish

Adam Lambert nail polish

Adam Lambert nail polish

Adam Lambert nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment