Friday 15 October 2010

Get Acquainted with Accessorize Nail Polish!

Accessorize Nail Polish

Accessorize

Accessorize, a store that sells mostly accessories, also took a spring into cosmetics. Normally, when I see stores like this taking a plunge into nail polish, it's not that big of a deal, shimmers and cremes, that's about all I see, with the occasional weak holo. Imagine my surprise when I saw what Accessorize busted out!

Not your traditional red creme

Ok, it's pretty obvious: the finish and colors of some of these babies strongly remind me of the Orly Cosmic FX collection, and judging from the pics, I think it's safe to say there are some dupish polishes in their range. I don't really mind though, the Cosmic FX collection was my favorite of the entire year (so far), I just can't get enough of these. And...do I see a possible MAC Bad Fairy dupe there?! I'm not really dazzled by their bottle design, but oh well! Accessorize is also selling your traditional red creme, but I made a selection from their current, more surprising, offerings:

Accessorize Nail Polish

These polishes cost £4.00 (4.50 EUR or 6.45 USD) each for a bottle of 10ml. Not cheap, but not steep either. I'm not sure where you can find Accessorize stores, but I do know there are over 240 stores in the UK and 600 internationally (located in cities such as Paris, Madrid, Milano, Roma, Lissabon, Moscow and Amsterdam). You can check out there store locator over here or shop online.

What do you think of these? Too dupe-y or glad to meet them?

No comments:

Post a Comment