Wednesday 19 November 2008

☆Guessing Game2☆



Hello~(^o^)/

How many people could guess what I was making
from the blog yesterday??


Hahaha~!!
It still continues even if you don't wa~nt it to ♪



Yesterday it was up to here, wasn't it??




Okay, 
1. Make a small square
and attach the main part onto it.




It looks like this now...





2. Apply green acrylic mixture on the back 
of the main part





3. Apply thick acrylic mixture to make 
the outside walls thick and round.
...from the bottom, back, sides and front!





4. Apply a small amount of mixture 
to hide the gaps between the walls.






Now, we're up to here!!!!

Can anyone guess what it is now??


I'll continue tomorrow as well...
and make sure I'll finish it p(^-^)q

Thank you for being patient...(^3^)/***smooch!!



Dear Jamie,

Thank you very much for sweet comment again.
I'm feeling much better now(^-^)v
...but I'm not sure if I want to smell
nail polishes too much yet(^o^)
I can't wait to start designing soon!!
Thank you again Jamie!!
(^3^)/***smooch!!



No comments:

Post a Comment